The BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at
The University of Pennsylvania – 5/14/14
Increase Local and National Brand Visibility
Last year, the BioResearch Product Faire™ event at the University of Pennsylvania attracted 423 attendees. Of these attendees, 130 were purchasing agents, professors and post docs, and 64 were lab managers. These attendees came from 40 different research buildings and 62 on campus departments.
Participate in an Innovative Academic Market
The University of Pennsylvania is an extremely well funded market place which makes this event is an extremely active event in terms of researcher interest in lab equipment and supplies.
• NSF Ranking: 7th total annual R&D in life sciences $663 Million
• NIH 2011 Ranking: 3rd with $462 Million
• $25.5 million gift for the Abramson Cancer Center
• $26 million for stem cell research
• $20 Million immunotherapy approach to treating cancers and leukemia.
• And much, much more – request data sheet by completing the form on left.
Ready to demo your lab products? Click below!
At Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.'s premium events, exhibitors will find the opportunity to showcase their products and services in a receptive academic marketplace. Besides a booth for on-site promotion, exhibitors will also receive extensive print and online advertising for their company. For more information, please contact us at (530) 272-6675